TRON: LEGACY 
 small details thread

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 11 PagesNextLast
Kat
User

RE: small details thread

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 7:30 PM
I'm sure he lights up Tron just the same way.

Too bad I couldn't find a picture of THAT.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

rimwall
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 9:54 PM
Kat Wrote:I'm sure he lights up Tron just the same way.

that's right Kat. the tron figure is turned on the same way.
good Lord you guys have a sharp eye for these things

I.T. support: yes sir - you click start to turn off your p.c.

IluthraDanar
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 10:14 PM
http://www.homeofthenutty.com/movies/screencaps/displayimage.php?album=140&pid=150524#top_display_media

LOL takes two thumbs to light up Tron. Is that good...or...? Not quite as low either to make it as funny as Clu's.

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

rimwall
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 10:45 PM

rimwall
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 10:48 PM
IluthraDanar Wrote:http://www.homeofthenutty.com/movies/screencaps/displayimage.php?album=140&pid=150524#top_display_media

LOL takes two thumbs to light up Tron. Is that good...or...? Not quite as low either to make it as funny as Clu's.

tron's toggle might be largerwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

IluthraDanar
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 10:56 PM
rimwall Wrote:
IluthraDanar Wrote:http://www.homeofthenutty.com/movies/screencaps/displayimage.php?album=140&pid=150524#top_display_media

tron's toggle might be larger

NOW who is making me think um, bad things? Tron's is larger. LOL and I still prefer Clu.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Kat
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 10:56 PM
Clearly Tron's just too badass that way.

The thumb action is definitely better on the Tron one. And you have to take into account the fact that Tron's arms are in the air--would you attribute that to surprise, or joy?

Notice that Clu action requires a downward-moving thumb, whereas Tron is up. Make of that what you will.

I have no idea how I missed the Tron pic when I went looking.

Y'know, if they'd made a light-up Tron, I might've bought it. I was able to resist Rinzler.

Of course, I'm still holding firm against the diecasts even though I have to look at them every time I go to a store that has them, so maybe even light-up Tron couldn't get me, I dunno. (I'd totally get them except I SO have WAY TOO MUCH STUFF and I don't need any more...)

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

IluthraDanar
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 11:00 PM
Kat Wrote:Clearly Tron's just too badass that way.

The thumb action is definitely better on the Tron one. And you have to take into account the fact that Tron's arms are in the air--would you attribute that to surprise, or joy?

Notice that Clu action requires a downward-moving thumb, whereas Tron is up. Make of that what you will.

Y'know, if they'd made a light-up Tron, I might've bought it. I was able to resist Rinzler.

Of course, I'm still holding firm against the diecasts even though I have to look at them every time I go to a store that has them, so maybe even light-up Tron couldn't get me, I dunno. (I'd totally get them except I SO have WAY TOO MUCH STUFF and I don't need any more...)

LOL Tron is whooping it up for joy. Ok, this has got to stop.

I was like you, too many colectibles over the years but I just couldn't resist the die-cast vehicles at Disney for 2$ each.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

rimwall
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 11:10 PM
IluthraDanar Wrote:

I was like you, too many colectibles over the years but I just couldn't resist the die-cast vehicles at Disney for 2$ each.

i cant help thinking
that toggle might stick, leaving the toy permanently turned on.

RenegadeProgram
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 11:24 PM
Rimwall, I was actually referring to the pic with the recognizer floor: you stated it was a 3; it's actually a 2. That's all.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

IluthraDanar
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 11:29 PM
rimwall Wrote:
IluthraDanar Wrote:

i cant help thinking

OMG Tron forever turned on, so I suppose that means it would take quite a few female programs to satisfy him?

Ok get this partial thread to Ladies Night!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

rimwall
User

on Tuesday, June, 14, 2011 12:17 AM
IluthraDanar Wrote:
rimwall Wrote:
IluthraDanar Wrote:

i cant help thinking

OMG Tron forever turned on, so I suppose that means it would take quite a few female programs to satisfy him?

Ok get this partial thread to Ladies Night!

good Lord i'm going to be stuck
in this mindset for the next couple of hours LOL

i'll log off for now then meditate
then wash my brain with soap.

i'm seeing double entendres in every sentence.

*think happy thoughts... think happy thoughts... think happy thoughts*

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, June, 14, 2011 12:22 AM
And this one started out as such a clean thread also.....oh well.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

IluthraDanar
User

on Tuesday, June, 14, 2011 12:30 AM
rimwall Wrote:
IluthraDanar Wrote:
rimwall Wrote:
IluthraDanar Wrote:

i cant help thinking

Ok get this partial thread to Ladies Night!

good Lord i'm going to be stuck
in this mindset for the next couple of hours LOL

i'll log off for now then meditate
then wash my brain with soap.

i'm seeing double entendres in every sentence.

*think happy thoughts... think happy thoughts... think happy thoughts*

Same here. Early work day tomorrow. If I'm lucky, I'll have Tron dreams. I actually had another Jeff Bridges dream last week. He's always fun in dreams. Night, all!

AzureDawn
User

on Tuesday, June, 14, 2011 12:52 AM
IluthraDanar Wrote:
rimwall Wrote:

tron's toggle might be larger

NOW who is making me think um, bad things? Tron's is larger. LOL and I still prefer Clu.

This thread has turned very interesting (sadly it does not take much to get my mind in the gutter) :-) The Tron picture is still quite funny.

Despite Tron jumping for joy with his double-thumb action due to his large toggle, I have to agree with ID: I would still take Clu's downward motion any day, or night... maybe I should stop while I am still ahead :-D Sweet dreams tonight about your fave programs, ladies!

CLU3_Azure_sigpic by AzureDawn2, on Flickr
{{Done by the awesome FlynnOne, thank you! :-) }}

Kat
User

on Tuesday, June, 14, 2011 7:57 AM
Haha. I am totally moving this discussion over to LN thread now.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

LWSrocks2
User

on Tuesday, June, 14, 2011 9:01 AM
rimwall Wrote:

that's right Kat. the tron figure is turned on the same way.
good Lord you guys have a sharp eye for these things

Well, doesn't EVERYONE get "turned on" when THEIR buttons are pushed? order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

basserandstuff
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2011 11:38 PM
Probably has nothing to do with each other, but since Zuse was known to have "fought alongside the ISOs", I thought it was interesting...

His pupils are hexagonal, and so is the first shape of the ISO mark on the ISO's arm.

http://www.homeofthenutty.com/movies/screencaps/displayimage.php?album=140&pid=152650#top_display_media
http://www.homeofthenutty.com/movies/screencaps/displayimage.php?album=140&pid=152169#top_display_media
(Sorry, can't post pictures yet.) I also noticed the Sirens seem to have the hexagonal shape as well (looks like it anyways), though I think Quorra doesn't. So that's why I said it might be nothing relevant to each other, but interesting nonetheless.

rimwall
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2011 11:48 PM
basserandstuff Wrote:Probably has nothing to do with each other, but since Zuse was known to have "fought alongside the ISOs", I thought it was interesting...

His pupils are hexagonal, and so is the first shape of the ISO mark on the ISO's arm.

http://www.homeofthenutty.com/movies/screencaps/displayimage.php?album=140&pid=152650#top_display_media
http://www.homeofthenutty.com/movies/screencaps/displayimage.php?album=140&pid=152169#top_display_media
(Sorry, can't post pictures yet.) I also noticed the Sirens seem to have the hexagonal shape as well (looks like it anyways), though I think Quorra doesn't. So that's why I said it might be nothing relevant to each other, but interesting nonetheless.

yup

definitely a recurring symbol. the floor of disk wars and the bottom tread of rinzlers boots
have the hexagon pattern
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, June, 17, 2011 12:41 AM
IluthraDanar Wrote:
rimwall Wrote:clu's grid-takeover took place at the intersection of
flynn's arcade in the grid

(note the distinctive column design that's a copy
of flynn's real world arcade)

Does this mean Flynn was on his way to the arcade in order to beam back to the outside, and not using the portal that was in the sea of simulation?

I take it u guys never played Tron Evolution or noticed Flynn's Arcade in the shot during that scene?

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

FirstPrevious Page: of 11 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 small details thread