cool83
User

RE: Is TV scheduling always so chaotic?

on Monday, November, 19, 2012 2:04 AM

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, November, 19, 2012 8:01 AM

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Monday, November, 19, 2012 5:23 PM
*signed* The way Uprising is seemingly being poorly treated is pretty upsetting.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

BanditTron
User

on Monday, November, 19, 2012 5:42 PM
signed it the other day...I was number 35, I think.

Daft Tron
User

on Monday, November, 19, 2012 9:23 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:*signed* The way Uprising is seemingly being poorly treated is pretty upsetting.

Agreed. & the fact that both you & I have supported the cause during the opening of electronica (though not uprising related but TRON related) the 30th anniversary, the screening in venice, sdcc, nycc (for those who attended) flynns arcade during sdcc, the arg & all the other stuff. this sucks ass.

Just comes to show how greedy they've remained & now emphasizing more on the lucas big cheese bullshit & marvel. wowzers what a double whammy.

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, November, 21, 2012 2:23 PM
I'm really glad that they're making new episodes.

Like most people I've pretty much had to make do with the occasional repeat from time to time (which is GOOD ), so new episode will make a great change for once.

But what really worries me about this LACKLUSTRE attitude Disney have towards this show's promotion is the DVD release.
Seeing how this show is still (apparently) being broadcast, Disney are highly unlikely to release the DVD before all the episodes have been shown, and giving that they;re dragging their heels somewhat over creating an efficent, reliable schedule (rather then just show the occasional repeat at SPORADIC times during the week) I get the feeling that the DVD release might be quite some while off yet....

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, November, 21, 2012 6:35 PM
EXODUS Wrote:I'm really glad that they're making new episodes.

Like most people I've pretty much had to make do with the occasional repeat from time to time (which is GOOD ), so new episode will make a great change for once.

But what really worries me about this LACKLUSTRE attitude Disney have towards this show's promotion is the DVD release.
Seeing how this show is still (apparently) being broadcast, Disney are highly unlikely to release the DVD before all the episodes have been shown, and giving that they;re dragging their heels somewhat over creating an efficent, reliable schedule (rather then just show the occasional repeat at SPORADIC times during the week) I get the feeling that the DVD release might be quite some while off yet....

I'm not sure about the DVD release(or lack thereof) being as much of an issue as you make it out to be. With the episodes coming out on iTunes and PS store and whatever the one for Xbox is, it's not like they're unavailable.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, November, 21, 2012 6:44 PM
Here's a recent news post where I talk about the current state of the series -- and a sneak preview screening I had of "The Stranger", which is a few episodes away from airing. As well, there'll be an upcoming TRON: UPRISING soundtrack release!

Here's the the link to my article: click here -- and it's also on the front/news page of TRON-SECTOR.

- Jay

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, November, 21, 2012 10:25 PM
WorldOutWest Wrote:Here's a recent news post where I talk about the current state of the series -- and a sneak preview screening I had of "The Stranger", which is a few episodes away from airing. As well, there'll be an upcoming TRON: UPRISING soundtrack release!

Here's the the link to my article: click here -- and it's also on the front/news page of TRON-SECTOR.

- Jay

Any announcement of when the soundtrack will be released and how?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, November, 21, 2012 10:32 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
WorldOutWest Wrote:Here's a recent news post where I talk about the current state of the series -- and a sneak preview screening I had of "The Stranger", which is a few episodes away from airing. As well, there'll be an upcoming TRON: UPRISING soundtrack release!

- Jay

Any announcement of when the soundtrack will be released and how?

I know it's definitely in the works right now -- I have official confirmation of it. In terms of the release date and formats -- that hasn't been stated yet, but I'm sure we can count on downloads via iTunes, etc.

- Jay

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

Bradleyc
User

on Thursday, November, 22, 2012 1:11 AM
Hi Guys, Thanks for posting the petition (I started it). I really hope we can make a difference , I will be personally mailing the option to everyone Disney that controls scheduling. Charlie Bean has now retweeted the petition on his twitter. This show is absolutlty my favorite show on TV. Tron Legacy and elecTRONica together made em fall in love with teh franchise. I really hope disney can get it together and get this show the proper treatment.

Star Wars the Clone wars and Tron Uprising would make a great programing block on Disney together. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Overmind
User

on Thursday, November, 22, 2012 7:37 AM

And a world wide airing wouldnt hurt either..

I have all the Disneychannels here in Norway but no Uprising..

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

Overmind
User

on Thursday, November, 22, 2012 12:19 PM
Im considering whoring myself to Apple and install iTunes... (hurts just saying it)
Do I keep my Tron uprising episodes..? Or is it just rental..?

That would be all!

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, November, 22, 2012 1:10 PM
I believe you can get them off Amazon too.

Overmind
User

on Thursday, November, 22, 2012 10:36 PM
Amazon seemed nice. Ok prizes. 2,99 $ for an HDepisode. If I can keep my episode and play it on any platform and it is avaiable here in Norway (they had Scars) right after airing. It seemed there was no Zone-isues. Then I can go for that. No more shady webhunting

That would be all!

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Sunday, November, 25, 2012 8:33 PM
So "Grounded" and "We both know how this ends" haven't been aired in Disney X D? I already watched them both online, and while "Grounded" was very interesting I think " We both know how this ends " was pretty boring.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, November, 25, 2012 8:43 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:So "Grounded" and "We both know how this ends" haven't been aired in Disney X D? I already watched them both online, and while "Grounded" was very interesting I think " We both know how this ends " was pretty boring.

Where online?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

Murdock.dat
User

on Sunday, November, 25, 2012 11:51 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:So "Grounded" and "We both know how this ends" haven't been aired in Disney X D? I already watched them both online, and while "Grounded" was very interesting I think " We both know how this ends " was pretty boring.

Where online?

Seems there are 3 episodes left in season 1. A simple Google search for uprising grounded and it's the 10th one down. Don't know about We Both Know How This Ends and Stranger.

Semi-Spoiler ALERT:

By the end of Grounded, someone else besides Beck and Tron know The Renegade's true identity.

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, November, 26, 2012 12:37 AM
Nah, there's supposed to be 18 episodes in Season 1, Grounded is the 11th. We still have eight more to go.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Monday, November, 26, 2012 10:07 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:

Where online?

Ask and you shall receive

http://www.animeflavor.com/node/43295

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast