User

RE: Is TV scheduling always so chaotic?

on Monday, November, 26, 2012 4:18 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

Where online?

Ask and you shall receive

http://www.animeflavor.com/node/43295

*tackle-glomps LORD_Z3DD* I love you! How about 'We Both Know How This Ends'? Where'd you find that?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, November, 26, 2012 4:41 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

Where online?

*tackle-glomps LORD_Z3DD* I love you! How about 'We Both Know How This Ends'? Where'd you find that?

There's a link to it on that page.

Thank you LORD_Z3DD.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, November, 26, 2012 5:11 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

Where online?

There's a link to it on that page.

Oh, found it. There we go.

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
Favorite lines:

Able: "Not me, dummy! Gridbugs!"

Tron: "Next time we meet, I choose the location."
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, November, 27, 2012 1:24 AM
Freaking awesome episode. Can't wait until I can actually buy it from the Playstation Store and watch it in HD.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Overmind
User

on Tuesday, November, 27, 2012 1:25 AM
weeeeeeee

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

1982program
User

on Tuesday, November, 27, 2012 8:21 AM
I'm not watching these episodes online, I'm waiting for the new ones to be aired. Are we certain about the Dec 9th air date for Tron: Uprising? When Disney promotes it's lineup on air, nothing is mentioned on Tron: Uprising or Motorcity......they promote all other shows including Spiderman but not TU or Motorcity.

My concern is that w/ the "airing" of these new episodes online, would it be possible that the remaining episodes will not "air" on the Disney channel?

1982program
User

on Tuesday, November, 27, 2012 8:34 AM
Just went to the Disney site. You can click on the different series shows and on the show's individual page it will show the number of fans registered for that show. For Tron: Uprising it is over 70,000 fans....Kickin' It has less at a little over 50,000 fans....Crash and whoever has a little over 20,000 fans. Phineas and Ferb sits at 148,000 fans. Every show on this list has regular time slots and heavy repeats EXCEPT Tron: Uprising yet it is holding it's own on registered fans on the site. So, why does Disney keep underrating this series, I don't get it.

If you haven't yet, register as a fan on the Disney site.

Can anyone w/ TV experience explain what Disney is doing?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Overmind
User

on Tuesday, November, 27, 2012 11:41 AM
And most of these shows would be forgotten the day Disney stop airing them. Thoug I would miss Bobby Wasabi, I consider him the greatest Steven Segal parody ..ever.

That would be all!

Nikefutbolero
User

on Wednesday, November, 28, 2012 9:10 PM
I watched the two episodes that haven't aired and they don't seem to sync well with what's been going on. The timeline seems to be off by how they set up these episodes. Something isn't right..order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, November, 28, 2012 9:43 PM
are you watching them in order?

After "Scars" comes Episode 11 - "Grounded" then Episode 12 - "We Both Know How This Ends".

Which will be followed by Episode 13 - "The Stranger" and Episode 14 - "Tagged"

Nikefutbolero
User

on Wednesday, November, 28, 2012 10:23 PM
I did but when they show what's been shown in previous episodes they show absolutely nothing about scars part one or two. They go back pretty far to old episodes and mention nothing about dyson..abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, November, 28, 2012 11:17 PM
yes, they do that with a lot of the episodes. They try to relate the "flashback" material to the new material that will be shown in the episode.

If Dyson ever makes a reappearance in an episode then they will definitely be using scenes from Scars 1 and 2.

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, November, 28, 2012 11:33 PM
BanditTron Wrote:yes, they do that with a lot of the episodes. They try to relate the "flashback" material to the new material that will be shown in the episode.

If Dyson ever makes a reappearance in an episode then they will definitely be using scenes from Scars 1 and 2.

I expect Dyson's death will come at the hands of Rinzler. Clu's twisted enough to enjoy something like that.

Tron Lives!

Overmind
User

on Thursday, November, 29, 2012 1:18 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
BanditTron Wrote:yes, they do that with a lot of the episodes. They try to relate the "flashback" material to the new material that will be shown in the episode.

I expect Dyson's death will come at the hands of Rinzler. Clu's twisted enough to enjoy something like that.

In the series finale
Hope that are not to be to soon.

That would be all!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, November, 30, 2012 7:13 AM
Overmind Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

In the series finale
Hope that are not to be to soon.

Yes, let's hope there are many more episodes before the series finale.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

1982program
User

on Friday, November, 30, 2012 8:26 PM
FYI - Time Warner customers, episode "We Know How This Ends" is available On-Demand until 12/16/12.

Overmind
User

on Saturday, December, 01, 2012 9:22 AM
Any hints at all if there is to be a blueray?

That would be all!

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, December, 01, 2012 11:46 PM
Watching "We Both Know How This Ends" and just noticed a certain detail:

Am I seeing things, or is that Yori's outfit in this Tron Uprising Screenshot: http://oi49.tinypic.com/2i6j3t4.jpg
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Saturday, December, 01, 2012 11:56 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Watching "We Both Know How This Ends" and just noticed a certain detail:

Am I seeing things, or is that Yori's outfit in this Tron Uprising Screenshot: http://oi49.tinypic.com/2i6j3t4.jpg

Hi ShadowSpark -- I'm starting a forum chat for this episode: WE BOTH KNOW HOW THIS ENDS -- so we can keep specific episode chats where people can find them easily.

Click here to post your thoughts and comments about
the episode of TRON: UPRISING - THE STRANGER

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - WE BOTH KNOW HOW THIS ENDS

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - GROUNDED

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - SCARS - PART TWO

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - SCARS - PART ONE

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - THE REWARD

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - ISOLATED

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - THE PRICE OF POWER

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - IDENTITY

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - BLACKOUT

Click here to post your thoughts and comments about the two part premiere
episode of TRON: UPRISING - THE RENEGADE, PARTS 1 & 2

Click here to post your thoughts and comments about the TRON: UPRISING prologue - BECK'S BEGINNING

- Jay

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, December, 02, 2012 12:20 AM
WorldOutWest Wrote:Hi ShadowSpark -- I'm starting a forum chat for this episode: WE BOTH KNOW HOW THIS ENDS -- so we can keep specific episode chats where people can find them easily.

Heh, sorry. Since the Episode hasn't aired on Disney X D yet, I wasn't sure if I should start a separate thread for it or just stay in this one. But since you've now started one, I'll go post my comment there.

Tron Lives!

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Is TV scheduling always so chaotic?