TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING Soundtrack To Be Released On 1/8/13

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
anonymouspunk89
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING Soundtrack To Be Released On 1/8/13

on Friday, January, 11, 2013 1:15 AM
soybean311 Wrote:New to the Forum. Been a lurker. I love Tron Uprising! Love the show and the soundtrack is amazing!

I do have a question. There is a particular theme that I've been looking for that sadly I don't think was included in the soundtrack. It's minor, but I love it.

It is heard in episodes Identity and Tagged.

In Identity, as Beck is programming the screens to display Tron Lives and once complete starts swinging down the pipes and transforms from his Renegade outfit to his normal self.

In Tagged, when one of the taggers puts on his tagging glove and starts tagging.

Anyone know here i can find this theme?
I'm not totally sure where you could find it, you could try youtube and download the audio if you find it there. (just google a service, I know a couple of free ones, but I can't tell you.)
Sorry I couldn't help more, good luck hotshot

BanditTron
User

on Friday, January, 11, 2013 7:21 PM
This is not just any "burned CD-R"

Well worth the extra money paid to have this beauty.
The product far exceeded what I thought an On Demand CD would be. This is really no different than one you would buy in a "brick & mortar" store

low res iphone pics in the wrapper

Then you take the wrapper off and...

Centerfold..rarrrr

This is my new favorite album and I cannot wait to play it in my car with the top down and cruise. TRON LIVES!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

osiem
User

on Friday, January, 11, 2013 7:35 PM
now that looks awesome, I just can't wait when my copy arrives

Sagitta
User

on Friday, January, 11, 2013 10:15 PM
budleighsalterton Wrote:I believe there is some spoiler footage in that video montage!

Um...yep.

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
Kinda noticed the clip where Tron was a bit too long from the healing chamber near the beginning. Looked like he was on Tesler's ship.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

G-tron
User

on Saturday, January, 12, 2013 4:27 PM
Any news on a UK/global release? Can't order from US iTunes or Amazon...

GuitarDinger
User

on Monday, January, 14, 2013 9:40 PM
Here's an interview with Joseph Trapanese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrjFRkiqH_E

HooDooMan
User

on Tuesday, January, 15, 2013 10:26 PM
My CD finally arrived! I opened it and was very impressed with how professional it looked. This is my first CD-on-demand, so I was concerned about the quality. I had no reason to worry as this is a very high-quality product.

I'm listening to it right now and it sounds awesome! It's hard to pick a favorite track, but I'm really impressed with "Paige's Past" and "Lux's Sacrifice". But all the tracks are incredible! This CD will be added to my "work" mix that I listen to while I'm working.

I'm glad I purchased this CD, and I hope that my purchase, in some small way, will help keep TRON: Uprising from being canceled. I would love for Joseph Trapanese to release a Volume 2, and include some of the tracks that weren't included on this CD, like the dance track from the Argon City Square scene in "State of Mind". One can only hope...LOL!

deeahchur
User

on Sunday, January, 20, 2013 4:17 AM
I have to say that I have been listening to this soundtrack quite a lot, especially while working on maps for Tron 2.0. It helps keep me in my zen, man! Thoroughly impressed with the iterations and the inspired by tracks included!

/ / S C A N N I N G
/ / Incompatable Program detected
/ / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
"Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING Soundtrack To Be Released On 1/8/13