TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING Soundtrack To Be Released On 1/8/13

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
HooDooMan
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING Soundtrack To Be Released On 1/8/13

on Saturday, January, 05, 2013 7:34 PM
Fygee, the soundtrack is being released on CD. That's what I purchased.

Here's the link for it:

http://www.amazon.com/TRON-Uprising-Music-Inspired-Series/dp/B00AOB76PC

It's a CD-R that is produced on demand. According to the description of Amazon's CD-on-demand service, it's high-quality uncompressed audio with high-resolution graphics and jewel case. I guess I'll see when I get it, but I wanted you to know that a CD was indeed available, not just MP3's.

ender9492alt
User

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 12:40 AM
For those who'd like to listen to the CD before buying, Joe Trapanese linked to this page on his facebook:

http://music.aol.com/new-releases-full-cds/#/2

budleighsalterton
User

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 2:40 PM
ender9492alt Wrote:For those who'd like to listen to the CD before buying, Joe Trapanese linked to this page on his facebook:

http://music.aol.com/new-releases-full-cds/#/2

I've been listening to it all day. It's amazing of course. I'll have to purchase it when I get home tonight.

CaptainCR
User

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 4:08 PM
Can someone PM a D/L link If possible?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Theflynnabides
User

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 5:41 PM
Trapanese is a genius. He's the one who arranged the music for Legacy as well.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Yea, well, that's just like, your opinion, man...

HooDooMan
User

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 6:46 PM
I just finished listening to the entire soundtrack at the link posted above. (Thanks Ender!) Fantastic! Joseph Trapanese has some incredible talent and did an excellent job on this soundtrack! I can't wait to get my CD!

It's amazing how much sound can trigger memories. As I was listening to some of the passages in the tracks, I could picture in my mind the scene where it was playing during the show.

I'm up at work and listening to it through my headphones, and some of the unique sounds that he created and layered in are amazing! I'm picking up these little nuances and tweaks to the sound that really make the soundtrack great!

Excellent work, Mr. Trapanese! Hopefully, Disney will come to their senses and greenlight a second season, and we can experience some more of your greatness! order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Daft Tron
User

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 7:50 PM
HooDooMan Wrote:Fygee, the soundtrack is being released on CD. That's what I purchased.

Here's the link for it:

It's a CD-R that is produced on demand. According to the description of Amazon's CD-on-demand service, it's high-quality uncompressed audio with high-resolution graphics and jewel case. I guess I'll see when I get it, but I wanted you to know that a CD was indeed available, not just MP3's.

I'm still amazed as to how and or Why you guys are even bothering purchasing a Burned copy when you can do it yourself. Are you really that lazy? Sorry it just baffles me how people can say, oh cool a burned copy of music when you can spend that additional $5 on something useful. Shit, I wouldn't doubt people ripping the music from the site, re-encoding it then burning it or someone already encoding a flac copy & uploading it. Just remember, you will Not be receiving Anything similar to that of the tron legacy soundtrack.

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 11:41 PM

Today marks the release of the eagerly awaited soundtrack for the stunning TRON: UPRISING animated series!

The soundtrack contains 20 tracks comprised of music featured within the series -- as well as remix tracks inspired by the world of TRON: UPRISING.

Composer Joe Trapanese created the immersive, digital soundtrack -- returning to "The Grid" after his collaboration with Daft Punk in manifesting the fantastic arrangements and orchestrations for their highly successful TRON: LEGACY soundtrack. Trapanese has also incidentally been working with another popular French electronic band, M83, on the soundtrack for TRON: LEGACY (and rezzing up TRON 3) Director Joe Kosinkski's upcoming sci-fi adventure movie: OBLIVION.

Here's a track listing for the TRON: UPRISING soundtrack:

1. Beck's Theme – Lightbike Battle
2. Tesler Throwdown
3. Paige's Past
4. Lux's Sacrifice
5. Price Of Power
6. Rescuing The Rebellion
7. Dyson Drops In (Scars Suite)
8. Tron's Promise (Scars Suite)
9. Tron's Turn (Scars Suite)
10. Beck Betrayed (Scars Suite)
11. Torture (Scars Suite)
12. Revenge (Scars Suite)
13. Redemption (Scars Suite)
14. Goodbye Renegade
15. Compressed Space
16. Renegade's Pledge – End Credits
17. Lightbike Battle (3OH!3 and JT Remix)
18. Inferno (Opiuo Remix)
19. Dyson (David Hiller Remix)
20. Rezolution

The soundtrack is available for immediate download via iTunes and Amazon, and each of those offerings come with a digital booklet -- Amazon also offers quickly made-to-order CDs of the soundtrack.

You can preview the entire album for a short time here via AOL -- and here's an excellent video montage featuring footage from the TRON: UPRISING animated series set to the 3OH!3 and JT remix of "Lightbike Battle" from the TRON: UPRISING soundtrack.

You can watch the TRON: UPRISING animated series via iTunes, Xbox Live Marketplace, the Playstation Store, and Amazon.com Instant Video. New episodes are added there within hours of their broadcast on Disney X D -- and come with full Hi-Definition and Standard Definition viewing options.

- Jay West

Click here to post your thoughts and comments about
the episode of TRON: UPRISING - WELCOME HOME

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - STATE OF MIND

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - TAGGED

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - THE STRANGER

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - WE BOTH KNOW HOW THIS ENDS

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - GROUNDED

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - SCARS - PART TWO

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - SCARS - PART ONE

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - THE REWARD

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - ISOLATED

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - THE PRICE OF POWER

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - IDENTITY

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - BLACKOUT

Click here to post your thoughts and comments about the two part premiere
episode of TRON: UPRISING - THE RENEGADE, PARTS 1 & 2

Click here to post your thoughts and comments about the TRON: UPRISING prologue - BECK'S BEGINNING

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

cool83
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 2:06 AM
HooDooMan Wrote:Fygee, the soundtrack is being released on CD. That's what I purchased.

Here's the link for it:

Put my order in. Should be here by Friday. Thanks HooDooMan!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

budleighsalterton
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 9:27 AM
I believe there is some spoiler footage in that video montage!

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 12:18 PM
Listened to it last night and it was fantastic! Can't wait for my CD to come in from Amazon.

soybean311
User

on Thursday, January, 10, 2013 12:45 AM
New to the Forum. Been a lurker. I love Tron Uprising! Love the show and the soundtrack is amazing!

I do have a question. There is a particular theme that I've been looking for that sadly I don't think was included in the soundtrack. It's minor, but I love it.

It is heard in episodes Identity and Tagged.

In Identity, as Beck is programming the screens to display Tron Lives and once complete starts swinging down the pipes and transforms from his Renegade outfit to his normal self.

In Tagged, when one of the taggers puts on his tagging glove and starts tagging.

Anyone know here i can find this theme?

cool83
User

on Thursday, January, 10, 2013 12:59 AM
http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10soundtrackalbums.html
Tron:Uprising Soundtrack at #7 on i-tunes. Not bad. Disney are you paying attention? abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

HooDooMan
User

on Thursday, January, 10, 2013 1:27 AM
budleighsalterton Wrote:I believe there is some spoiler footage in that video montage!

I do believe you're right! That was VERY interesting!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

HooDooMan
User

on Thursday, January, 10, 2013 11:06 AM
cool83 Wrote:

Here's the link for it:

Put my order in. Should be here by Friday. Thanks HooDooMan!

No problem, cool83. Mine is set to arrive Monday!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, January, 10, 2013 5:35 PM
What I think is funny is that people hear it and say, "DAFT PUNK!" then you tell them its Joe Trapanese and they say, "Would be better with Daft Punk!" hahah...what?!

Some "Users" need software upgrades, themselves hahah

I'm listening to the free preview until mine comes in tomorrow. So excellent!

This album is getting nothing but 5-star rave reviews! Even from people who had never heard of Joe and are just fans of Film/TV scores are loving it. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Thursday, January, 10, 2013 7:27 PM
Here's pictures I took of the Exclusive Amazon CD Version of the TRON: UPRISING soundtrack:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200302402272378.241183.1523530761&type=1

- Jayorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

_Masquerade_
User

on Thursday, January, 10, 2013 9:07 PM
In the music video, it would appear that there are two programs jousting. I noticed that the light wall they fight along, as well as their jousting rod thingies, are a nod to the Derezzed music video. Just seemed like something interesting

Skradeorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, January, 10, 2013 10:46 PM
WorldOutWest Wrote:Here's pictures I took of the Exclusive Amazon CD Version of the TRON: UPRISING soundtrack:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200302402272378.241183.1523530761&type=1

- Jay

Just went to your Facebook to see it and WOW! Way more than I hoped for!
Plus I sent ya a friend request! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Sagitta
User

on Thursday, January, 10, 2013 11:35 PM
CD and booklet looks rather lovely.

Can't wait to get mine on Saturday.

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING Soundtrack To Be Released On 1/8/13