I'll be remaining with Tron: Uprising style figures myself.
I was just working on a model of Beck's face (to be cured and attached later). I have numerous other things I want to work on, so I might as well make a list. Input would be much appreciated!
List of current activities:
1) 4-inch model of Beck. Just a test-work, this is meant to see the range of difficulties and practicalities to contend with. I'll have to work on a smaller set of figures, 2-inch, as larger figures would be too bulky to carry about, even in a specialized box.
2) Figure box. Once a few figures are complete, modify a simple box and use it to safely transport the figures. Maybe a black exterior, with Grid-like stylization. Include carrying strap if of sufficient size.
3) 1200 X 1800 (4X6 inch print at 300 dpi) 'Tron Lives' images for use in 35mm projector slides. Red/Pink, Blue, and 'Tron Lives' with 'T' emblem. Simplicity may be best, due to images having to compete with building surfaces.
4) Letters to Disney, hand-written, with transcripts - and sketches! Suggestions? Tron only, at this point, as I lack sufficient skill and familiarity with other characters.
5) Acquire reasonable flashlight, and test making projector units. When done, modify exteriors to be black and easily handled, along with focus markings, alignment markings, etc.
6) Specialized 'Strike Team' carry case/bag for projectors. Leather. Slots for batteries, spare slides.
7) Uprising Manifesto draft. Who we are, what we fight for - and not just Tron: Uprising, but the fight against killing good shows for profit as well!
8) More letters to Disney. Break out the Calligraphic ink! And more sketches.
9) Frappr-style map?
wifes that cheat go what makes married men cheat