Re: What's with your name??

on Sunday, February, 22, 2004 10:20 PM
shorty- former nickname at school.
99-favorite number.

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, February, 22, 2004 10:56 PM
I always resisted posting here because mine is dull too. I am Dave, I like TRON, therefore....wait for it.....you guessed it......the incredibly imaginitive....DaveTRON!!! Woohoo!

DaveTRON

kyp
User

on Monday, February, 23, 2004 12:18 AM
mines left over from my days as a huge starwars nerd. My friends thought that i matched the description of Kyp Duron. (from the books) so its stuck ever since.

harpo989
User

on Monday, February, 23, 2004 1:48 PM
My name has a very mysterious origin that involves a monkey and a DNA modifacation lab.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Darksaber7
User

on Monday, February, 23, 2004 3:14 PM
Wow, I don't look deep enough...

I just figured your name was Harmon Polaski and you liked 989 studios games...

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

harpo989
User

on Monday, February, 23, 2004 5:32 PM
LOL! maybe I should leave it as it is, but, I might as well tell you the truth.

actually, my name origanated when I joined my first forum. (imagine that) I had just watched seven hours of Marx Bros. movies (headache... ow ) and decide to call myself Harpo because he was always my least favorite of the three (groucho, Chico, and Harpo) and I joined planning on spamming. (why? I had a big headache and was feeling like it) so... the 989? some time later I tried to register with Juno under the name harpo@juno.com. (yeah, I made a big mistake doing that, hate juno) however, it gave me an error (I think somebody had already had that name) so I tried inserting 989. bounced again. and so I switched to a different name. And after getting temporarily banned from Massassi.net (something about "fake offical topics" or something) I switched to MYSTboy and had used it ever scince. (I fell in love with Myst, what else can I say?) well, when I joined Tron-sector, I was getting sick of MYSTboy, and RIVENboy didn't sound right, so back to Harpo989 it was.

okay, not as great as Fusionaddict, but that's my story.

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

shorty99
User

on Monday, February, 23, 2004 5:48 PM
Well that's what I call an explanation!

My granny has Juno. It's too slow.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Monday, February, 23, 2004 6:14 PM
For the most part, my on-line name should be self explanatory, but I'll explain it anyway.

A few years ago, I wanted to register my name dot com. It was not in use. BUT I was stupid and waited a few months. Then, some other "Todd Washburn" went and registered it! It's MY name! Ok, it's his too, but I'm the REAL TODD WASHBURN!!! So says I.

The other Todd used MY name (again, I know it's his too) for his financial services... WHY on Earth did he have to use his name... that's really MY NAME?? Why not financial something dot com?

Anyway, a long time later, I finally felt I NEEDED my own dot com (as opposed to just a generic web url on another dot com) to showcase my creative works.

I decided that since I'm the REAL Todd Washburn, and I have some reels of my creative work to show, I'd register www.TheReelTodd.com - a little play on words, and fitting.

PLUS - I AM THE REAL TODD WASHBURN!!!

Actually, I've found that there's several Todd Washburns out there... but again, I'm the REAL one... SO SAYS I!

I almost signed on to TRON-Sector under just "Todd", but I decided to use my dot com "TheReelTodd" instead.

And now anyone who wondered why I used the incorrect spelling of "reel" in my dot com know the origins of my TRON-Sector username... and dot com.

Oh, on a side note - I'm currently working on a little nod to the 80's music scene, ala 1986. I think I can finally explain what it means when they said "Everybody ---- ----- Tonight"... or at least my interpretation to it he he he. That's not relevant to my name, but I'm excited about it and must now log-off to continue WEEK TWO of post production on this minute and a half, comedic tribute starring... THE REAL, REEL TODD WASHBURN!
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Trace
User

on Monday, February, 23, 2004 10:13 PM
Heh! Verra interesting stories, lads! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

shorty99
User

on Monday, February, 23, 2004 10:58 PM
Now I understand his name!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Alan1
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2004 8:27 AM
I'm sure mine is self explanatory. What does "mitzu no lew" mean?

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

Darksaber7
User

on Tuesday, February, 24, 2004 11:09 AM
His nic is explained on page 2 of this thread.

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Prankster bit
User

on Thursday, April, 01, 2004 3:22 PM

my name is quite simple, I just ised the name of my favourite weapon from . boy that thing is class!

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, April, 20, 2004 2:28 PM
Some people have recognized my name, but for those of you who haven't...

Back in the early 1990's there was an arcade game called Smash T.V. The first boss in this game is Mutoid Man, and he is one of my favorite video game characters of all time. Because I've never seen anyone else use the name Mutoid Man, and because it is the name of a video game character, i.e. a program (kinda sorta), I thought it would be appropriate for this board.

It was only fairly recently that I created an avatar featuring the awesome and menacing visage of my namesake.

I have since used the name on other boards and when I play online. In fact, I was well-known to the best players on the lightcycle grid (e.g. Dirk & Crackho) back when TRON 2.0 first came out. I played regularly up until the first lightcycle tournament; hopefully I'll become a familiar sight on the circuit again soon.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

ShivaGoddess
User

on Saturday, June, 05, 2004 10:44 PM
Well anyone who has ever played final fantasy knows where i get this name. Love all the games from 7 on up to X-2. And of course Shiva is the best (not to mention best looking) Aeon of all of them, no matter the number game.

As for Goddess, well I wanted something to stand out from all the rest of the Shivas out there, and what better name? Since I am a goddess and all, I think Shiva Goddess is a fitting name.

Oh and Todd...you'll always be the real, reel todd to us where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

kid at heart..goddess by nature
">WHATEVER: It All Matters

Kamui
User

on Sunday, June, 06, 2004 10:19 AM
Kamui.EXE is derived from Kam which is the first three initials of my name. As for the .EXE part.... that's self explanitory.

~kamui.EXE

===========================
What should I put here today?
http://mediamaniacgeek.blogspot.com/
TALES OF A MEDIA GEEK

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Monday, June, 07, 2004 6:55 PM
ShivaGoddess Wrote:Oh and Todd...you'll always be the real, reel todd to us

Thanks, ShivaGoddess

Please accept no other Todd Washburn as the REAL, TheReelTodd!

DJ Aussie E.
User

on Tuesday, June, 08, 2004 1:29 AM
Accept only the original.

AS a sidenote to my WAY earlier post - see page 4...

On Amplitude, the name "matt" was in use (I am horribly unorigional) And I noticed that almost everyone used DJ in front of thier names... You get the idea.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

The Tweaker
User

on Tuesday, June, 08, 2004 2:37 AM
The Tweaker? That's what everyone at school calls me. I'm something of the resident computer tech (read: only person who knows beans about Windows), so I do a lot of the maintainence and stuff.

One day I went a little too far and "tweaked" a computer to the point where it didn't work anymore. Only for a few hours... don't worry, I fixed it... but people always made references to "be careful tweaking those computers". Voila! My nickname.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

wwwmwww
User

on Saturday, June, 26, 2004 4:00 PM
Not sure how I've been here so long and not seen this discussion but I assume atleast some of you wonder what wwwmwww comes from. By the way its also the site of my web page that I'm working on:

http://www.wwwmwww.com
Anyways most people I tell this to think I'm crazy so in the past I've actually not told many people this whole story and I won't tell the whole story here. There is enough to make a novel. Here is the short err... shorter version. WWWMWWW is an acronym. It means Wiki Waki Wahoo Meets Weed Wacker Woman. Wiki Waki Wahoo (pronounced Wicky Wacky Wahoo) is a character I made up about 20 years ago for a high school English project. He was an anouncer/weather forcaster for an Hawaiian radio station WPNP. The PNP comes from PiNeaPple. (Anyone know if there is a real WPNP out there?) He's been the subject of many little short stories I've written and in the last 20 years I've developed all of his back story. Usually when ever something happens to derail my own life I write a new chapter in his. Its sort of become my way of putting the pieces back together. Someday I'd like to share some of those stories but this is the short version. Weed Wacker Woman is a name that popped into my head the first time I saw the movie Lawn Mower Man. I always thought the sequel should have been called Weed Wacker Woman and was rather disapointed that it wasn't. I think it could have made a much more interesting sequel. She also personifies a person is Wiki's life and someone in my own that greatly influenced me. In Wiki's life her name is Sam. In mine it's something else. In fact it was her that got me interested in art again and is partly why I pulled out POV-Ray and starting to teach myself modeling. Anyways ever since the internet has gone by the name of the world wide web aka www I've thought it appropriate my username reflect the two other www's in my life. Still I always sign with my real name. It just seems more personal to me.

Your crazy,
Carl

FirstPrevious Page: of 21 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 What's with your name??