General Discussion 
 Original 1982 TRON Movie To Be Screened in LA

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Friday, February, 11, 2011 11:11 PM
A theatrical screening of the original 1982 TRON movie will occur in Los Angeles in early March!

There will also be another theatrical screening of TRON in Los Angeles at the popular Nuart Theatre on April 22nd at midnight!

*Update: Landmark Theatres will be hosting midnight screenings of the original 1982 TRON movie in multiple cities - here is a current list with the dates and locations:

April 22 Nuart - Los Angeles
April 30 Ken - San Diego
May 6-7 Esquire - Denver
May 13-14 Uptown - Minneapolis
May 20-21 E Street - Washington D.C.
May 27-29 Sunshine - New York
June 10-11 Inwood - Dallas
June 17-18 Egyptian - Seattle

Keep checking back to TRON-SECTOR for more details! - Jay

2/22/11 Update: Update: The original 1982 TRON movie is making a fantastic return to the big screen for filmgoers with a 70MM screening in Los Angeles on March 5th at 7:30 PM at the Aero Theatre -- a showing that marks the first time it will be shown theatrically since being placed on moratorium over the past couple of years (during TRON: LEGACY's production and release).

Attendees will also be treated to unique discussion following the movie with Writer-Director Steven Lisberger, Visual Effects Supervisors Richard Taylor and Harrison Ellenshaw, Director of Photography Bruce Logan, A.S.C., VFX Computer Animator Bill Kroyer and VFX Crew Member John Scheele.

Tickets are now available online! Click here for purchasing information! (also posted on home/news page).

- Jay

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

Daft Tron
User

RE: Original 1982 TRON Movie To Be Screened in LA

on Friday, February, 11, 2011 11:16 PM
For some reason, i had an idea that this would be happening at random. right on. Not only that, it may be possible that it's the version lisberger wanted to release. Would be a nice gesture however the understanding thus far is only on the blu ray. On a second thought, possible teaser for tron 3?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Sourcepool
User

on Friday, February, 11, 2011 11:33 PM
VERY cool...a bit off topic, but for those of you in the LA area Cindy Morgan (Lora/Yori) is at the Hollywood Show this weekend (Feb 12th & 13th)!
http://hollywoodshow.com/starDetail.php?id=433/
Hoping she'll be in invited to attend the screening in March.

elleldee
User

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 12:33 AM
Oh. My. GOSH!!!!!!
So I'm off to L.A. this spring break

ZXBeccy
User

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 3:43 AM
wowsers. that gave me goosebumps!
Awesome trailer!
Sadly LA is like other side of the planet so I go no hope of getting there.... but I would love to see it on the big screen again....

Sub-Odeon
User

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 7:20 AM
Brilliant modern trailer for the classic movie!!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

AriesT
User

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 8:17 AM
They should do something like that in Frankfurt, Germany too!
Too bad I seem to be the biggest TRON fan in the whole area here.

GuitarDinger
User

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 10:23 AM
Wow that looked really clear and sharp compared to the DVD......

IluthraDanar
User

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 3:25 PM
To see Tron on the big screen again. I wish I had more money!Can't afford another trip to California this year.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

CorrupTron
User

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 3:26 PM
Why does the trailer say July 19?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 3:30 PM
CorrupTron Wrote:Why does the trailer say July 19?

If you check out the guy's notes who created the video on youtube, you'll see he addresses that flub.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 3:30 PM
* ALSO: There will also be another theatrical screening of TRON in Los Angeles at the popular Nuart Theatre on April 22nd at midnight!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

LEL
User

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 4:02 PM
It's going to be interesting just to see the response from people that have seen Legacey and "this" trailer but not the first movie. meanwhie the cut of the trailor is cranked up for todays taste but the music...? feels more like transformers, they should have used the orginal soundtrack score.

Jazz Ad
User

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 5:02 PM
Such a classy and distinctive movie deserves better than a generic overdramatic music for its trailer.

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 5:53 PM
Jazz Ad Wrote:Such a classy and distinctive movie deserves better than a generic overdramatic music for its trailer.

It's a fan made trailer - several movie related websites posted and praised it when it came out last year.

IMAGinES
User

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 8:18 PM
Sub-Odeon Wrote:Brilliant modern trailer for the classic movie!!

It's the trailer the original should have had!

Fortune Favour You,

IMAGinES

haljrdn13
User

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 9:26 PM
The trailer was awesome it made me wanna see the movie again and why couldnt disney use that pic for the cover of the blu-ray i mean all they need to add is Sark and and the warrior

LEL
User

on Saturday, February, 12, 2011 10:27 PM
If I had the time and resources who knows? I woud have made it FIT with the feel of the movie. I love what they did with Tron Legacey, It worked well. not over done but just enough to make you want to go back a watch the first movie and you wont be disapointed. Yes its a good trailer... but not from someone who does not know the pace of what this movie is like. Alot of movies ride on expectations of a trailer.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

c1
User

on Sunday, February, 13, 2011 10:55 AM
Wow, awesome Trailer! Mad props to whoever cut that up, very excellent! I especially like that Tron logo at the end.

KidFlash
User

on Sunday, February, 13, 2011 12:36 PM
Great trailer!

So, the question to be asked is... is it a 70mm or 35mm print?

I'd read online that 70mm prints of Tron are quite rare, and Disney doesn't like to give those out for revival screenings. (Ebert once told the story of how difficult it was to get a print, since he wanted to show one at his festival years ago in Chicago.)

Would love to go, but I'm on the other side of the country...abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion