TRON BLOOPERS.........

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
IluthraDanar
User

RE: TRON BLOOPERS.........

on Friday, April, 29, 2011 3:00 PM
rimwall Wrote:the clue is:

clu returns back to flynn (in more ways than one apparently)
watch closely
this is all the frames of that scene

That was cool. I had to rewatch several times to make sure of what I was seeing. Wonder why they did it that way.

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

rimwall
User

on Saturday, April, 30, 2011 12:04 AM
IluthraDanar Wrote:
That was cool. I had to rewatch several times to make sure of what I was seeing. Wonder why they did it that way.

great eye IluthraDanar

I.T. support: yes sir - you click start to turn off your p.c.

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, April, 30, 2011 2:38 AM
IluthraDanar Wrote:
rimwall Wrote:consider it a blooper easter hunt
find the blooper. it's not exactly a blooper since its been twenty years.

flynn's during 1980

flynn's in sam's time

I noticed that right off. Also the Space Paranoids sign has the words at the top in one film and at the bottom in the other (can't recall which).

the sign on top of FLYNN'S in TRON LEGACY is a new sign anyway.. it's a sign advertising both space paranoids AND tron

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Relznir102a1
User

speaking of...

on Saturday, April, 30, 2011 7:49 AM
still NO-one has got the 'Quorra' Easter Egg..Auggggggggggggggh!!!

"...Remember what you came for"

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, April, 30, 2011 11:49 AM
She drops here baton and it's back in her hand when Sam gets to her.

DaveTRON

IluthraDanar
User

on Saturday, April, 30, 2011 9:36 PM
Dumb query: what exactly is an easter egg?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, April, 30, 2011 10:06 PM
IluthraDanar Wrote:Dumb query: what exactly is an easter egg?

Something hidden intentionally by the developer of a DVD or Video Game as a joke.

Examples:
Microsoft Excel 97 - Flight Simulator
Monsters Inc. 2-disc DVD set - Pixar paper plane contest
Portal 2 - SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
Borealis loading dock
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

rimwall
User

on Sunday, May, 01, 2011 12:27 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:She drops here baton and it's back in her hand when Sam gets to her.

bingo

I.T. support: yes sir - you click start to turn off your p.c.

nonoperative
User

on Tuesday, May, 24, 2011 12:13 AM
went to san jose , ca. again and noticed Tron L. still at imax dome. sat in and noticed the double doors on sam's place. the second sound of rear door is different and that sound comes from a motor that would be too small to open and close that large a door.

also castors hand changes position on his glass when talking to clu....look at the cube level line. the exchange between them was too fast for a hand switch twice or a hand miovement.

and i noticed some time ago that when the Solar ( Moon..lol) Sailer goes through a
portal (for lack of a different word) and the camera pans upward the Solar Sailers (sails)
tall as they are do not become visible ... a cgi shortcut.....oh no one will notice....we have too much work to do to spend time on the little things....keep working....

ChessMess
User

on Monday, May, 30, 2011 7:36 PM
May have been asked or noted previously in this or another thread... but

After Quorra rebooted, the first thing she says is "He (or is Clu) has the disc".

The disc was taken after Quorra was rendered dormant, how did she know that Flynns disc was taken?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

nonoperative
User

on Wednesday, November, 30, 2011 9:38 PM
imdb.com / tron ; legacy / goofs / more - has a great list of bloopers i just spotted ...GOOD NEWS... KA(T)OS.... (LCGR) ..WHAT no green light cycle digicon ?

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, November, 30, 2011 10:02 PM
nonoperative Wrote:imdb.com / tron ; legacy / goofs / more - has a great list of bloopers i just spotted ...GOOD NEWS... KA(T)OS.... (LCGR) ..WHAT no green light cycle digicon ?
What?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Kaisergrendel
User

on Thursday, December, 01, 2011 2:34 AM
/Charon Wrote:About where Quorra got her clothes from in the real world. From the matter of Flynns clothes when he was digitized O:

Or...just look at the size of Flynn compared to Quorra. She could be wearing his kidneys or pancreas for all you know.

Kaisergrendel
User

on Thursday, December, 01, 2011 2:36 AM
trekking95 Wrote:
nonoperative Wrote:imdb.com / tron ; legacy / goofs / more - has a great list of bloopers i just spotted ...GOOD NEWS... KA(T)OS.... (LCGR) ..WHAT no green light cycle digicon ?
What?

Program needs rectification.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

emdeesee
User

on Thursday, December, 01, 2011 2:15 PM
ChessMess Wrote:May have been asked or noted previously in this or another thread... but

After Quorra rebooted, the first thing she says is "He (or is Clu) has the disc".

The disc was taken after Quorra was rendered dormant, how did she know that Flynns disc was taken?

Her event loop was still fielding input, but her output channels were all closed.

trekking95
User

on Thursday, December, 01, 2011 4:00 PM
Kaisergrendel Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:
What?

Program needs rectification.

Save Tron 3!

DV8ER
User

on Monday, December, 05, 2011 1:50 PM
Here is one that I've not seen mentioned: In leagcy when Sam is running away from the cops after jumping off the Encom building, watch closely when the police cars pull onto the street, it happens twice.

-D

DV8ER
User

on Wednesday, December, 07, 2011 9:21 AM
IluthraDanar Wrote:

watch closely

I don't see it... What is it?

-Dabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

ChessMess
User

on Wednesday, December, 07, 2011 10:06 AM
emdeesee Wrote:
ChessMess Wrote:May have been asked or noted previously in this or another thread... but

The disc was taken after Quorra was rendered dormant, how did she know that Flynns disc was taken?

Her event loop was still fielding input, but her output channels were all closed.

Then she would have known that Flynn had told Sam that she was an ISO, instead of being afraid to talk until Sam told her that "It's ok, I already know".

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, December, 07, 2011 11:43 AM
DV8ER Wrote:
IluthraDanar Wrote:

watch closely

I don't see it... What is it?

-D
Clu's back is to Flynn when he is flying towards him, than half way his front is towards Flynn and he didn't turn around.

Save Tron 3!

FirstPrevious Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON BLOOPERS.........