Status Bar 
 What's with your name??

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 21 PagesNextLast
Master-cylinder
User

Re: What's with your name??

on Monday, May, 18, 2009 11:03 PM
Daddyo Wrote:master cylinder was also a character in a goofy cartoon called 'felix the cat', some kind of robot I think...

Yeah thats were the name came from, I got it mixed up with something else. thanks.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Hurray for our side. . .

tronfan13
User

on Sunday, July, 12, 2009 8:42 AM
I'm a fan of and my favorite number is 13 pretty simple abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

floven1
User

on Monday, November, 30, 2009 9:56 PM
the story is long and involved, basically the flovens were humans that left earth before the meteor that killed the dinosaurs struck earth, without a home, they wandered space for millenia before finally making contact with another race, these humans can understand any language within 20 words when they hear it for the first time

this was the inspiration for the name
fluent
floven

they now cruise the universe in a ship 10 times the size of jupiter, shaped as a sphere.

pm me if you want me to post the whole story

I was always teased in grade school

derez and disk arena are my favorites, though I wont turn you down for light cycles

FADE into binary
1111 1010 1101 1110

figure that out if you can
pm me with the answer

HooDooMan
User

on Tuesday, December, 01, 2009 7:06 PM
The story of my name is not really all that interesting. Many years back, I was on my computer, I think I was trying to get onto a chat site or forum of some kind, I can't even remember what it was. But I had to create a screen name. That was the first time I had ever had to that, so I was at a loss as to what name to use.

As I sat there thinking, I had some music playing in the background. I'm a big Blues fan, so the song that was playing at the time was "Hoodooman Blues" (the Eric Clapton version off the "24 Nights" compilation). I heard the line, "Somebody hoodoo'ed the hoodooman..." and the rest is history.

I've pretty much used that screen name anytime I have to create one. I haven't seen too many of them, so if you run across a "HooDooMan" on another site, it's probably me! LOL!

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, December, 01, 2009 7:17 PM
HooDooMan Wrote:The story of my name is not really all that interesting. Many years back, I was on my computer, I think I was trying to get onto a chat site or forum of some kind, I can't even remember what it was. But I had to create a screen name. That was the first time I had ever had to that, so I was at a loss as to what name to use.

As I sat there thinking, I had some music playing in the background. I'm a big Blues fan, so the song that was playing at the time was "Hoodooman Blues" (the Eric Clapton version off the "24 Nights" compilation). I heard the line, "Somebody hoodoo'ed the hoodooman..." and the rest is history.

I've pretty much used that screen name anytime I have to create one. I haven't seen too many of them, so if you run across a "HooDooMan" on another site, it's probably me! LOL!

There's also that official community map in Team Fortress 2 called pl_hoodoo_final. That's what popped into my mind every time.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Tron_is_Awesome
User

on Thursday, January, 07, 2010 11:11 PM
The meaning is obvious. You all know it's true!! Although, here's a somewhat deeper meaning behind why I chose this name.

About a second before choosing this when signing up to this forum, I was going to pick the one usual aliases I normally use on just about any forum (DarkWriter or darkwriter00 because I like writing some very dark fiction/fanfiction and poetry), but Tron_is_Awesome won and knocked the usual SN waaaay out of my mind.

GGemini
User

What's with your name??

on Monday, March, 08, 2010 9:59 PM
Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster. The origin of my username... G for Gabriel, Gemini for obvious reasons. It all started when I tried to get my e-mail account in hotmail oh so long ago and "gemini" and "gabriel" were already taken.

themroc
User

on Thursday, March, 11, 2010 8:32 AM
I got my name from one of the best movies ever made:
http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0069369/

ZeroC00L
User

on Tuesday, April, 27, 2010 12:03 PM
My name shown is not really mine, it came from the movie Hackers. The name I have is ZerOFlux. I got that name when i tried to light up a replica flux capacitor I made and it didn't work. So my friends thought it was a good idea to call me something that didn't work.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

tron_man_63304
User

on Tuesday, April, 27, 2010 2:23 PM
heh i never seen this before. you can find be just about anywhere by my man_63304. i started as mega_man_63304 then just kept applying it where ever i went

give you bonus points if you can figure out what the numbers mean order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Back by Unpopular Demand.

staticmunk
User

on Wednesday, May, 12, 2010 2:11 PM
i am staticmunk a being of pure goodness and starbender,enjoys travelling to any unvierse, and enjoys the digiverse a lot also looking for the original tron and seen many digital worlds including flynn's server realm.
I also am a big fan of tron and everything in it, and made up some cool artworks i wanna share on this site and weapon ideas also.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

wheat king
User

on Monday, May, 17, 2010 6:35 PM
Wheat King comes from a German board game I love called "Settlers of Catan." I dunno if you guys are familiar with it, but the goal is to collect resources, and use them to expand your empire/civilization across a randomly generated map until you score enough points to win. Anyway, wheat is the resource that I find the most useful, so I always try to dominate the wheat collecting portions of the map...and somewhere along the line started calling myself the Wheat King. Good or bad, I cant help myself and my strategy never waivers, I always go for wheatabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Green Tank Commander
User

on Thursday, June, 03, 2010 8:55 PM
Is it at all possible to change your user name I picked "Green Tank Commander" cause the tank pilots were my favs as a kid (mostly cause green was my favorite color then). Anyway I'd thought I'd ask. No big deal if you can't.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------------------------
"Range 9. Mark, 45. 48 degrees...Hold it...Hold it. FIRE!"

Flynn should never have written all those tank programs.

ZeroC00L
User

on Saturday, June, 19, 2010 11:56 AM
Green Tank Commander Wrote:Is it at all possible to change your user name I picked "Green Tank Commander" cause the tank pilots were my favs as a kid (mostly cause green was my favorite color then). Anyway I'd thought I'd ask. No big deal if you can't.

If there is a way to change the username, that would be awesome. I would love to change my username to ZeroFlux.

Histrion
User

on Monday, July, 12, 2010 8:36 AM
"Histrion" comes from my days acting in community theatre. It's a back-formation from the word "histrionics," one definition of which is "theatrical performance." I guess you could say it's my own alternative to the term "thespian."

Of course, I'm much less into acting and more into writing these days, but the handle's kinda stuck with me.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Is there a law against texting while light-cycling?

EXODUS
User

RE: What's with your name??

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 5:10 AM
Has I've mentioned elsewhere, I chose EXODUS because I just thought it sounded really good!
In a role-playing sense, if I was a program, I would choose EXODUS has my name.

HOWEVER, this is the only forum where I use it-other people in other (non related) forums (like Facebook) have already used it, so I can only use it here.

There are two other forums I visit, but I use two differant names there.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 4:30 PM
ShadowSpark is my name on all my forums. I chose it so long ago, that I can't remember why I picked that particular name. I just like it.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 6:01 PM
I wasn't feeling too creative when I made mine. Didn't feel like having something creative, anyways.

So to avoid that creative process, I merely named my self "Typical Tron Name"

I was going for the "insert cool username here" effect.

I am now referred to as TTN, by some which I don't mind a bit.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 6:07 PM
ZeroC00L Wrote:
Green Tank Commander Wrote:Is it at all possible to change your user name I picked "Green Tank Commander" cause the tank pilots were my favs as a kid (mostly cause green was my favorite color then). Anyway I'd thought I'd ask. No big deal if you can't.

If there is a way to change the username, that would be awesome. I would love to change my username to ZeroFlux.

I never thought anyone would ever pick a username from "Hackers" Gosh that movie sucks, but I love it. Love the soundtrack even more.

That movie needs to be remade like no tomorrow. Guess choosing that name makes you elite, ey?

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

elleldee
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 9:53 PM
"elleldee" is my general username, most everywhere.
It's the phonetic version of LLD, which is the acronym for an album, LoveLibertyDisco, by my favourite artist, newsboys.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 21 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 What's with your name??